The Entertainment Software Association has revealed the official schedule for E3 2021, which will kick off on June 12. The four-day virtual event will feature digital presentations from major industry publishers such as Nintendo and Microsoft, panel discussions, celebrity appearances, exciting reveals, and more. Fans can register at the E3 website to gain access to the E3 2021 online portal and app.
■ June 12 (Sat), pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
– E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
■ June 13 (Sun), pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
– Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
– Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
– Warner Bros. Games, Back 4 Blood, and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
■ June 14 (Mon), pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
– Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place, as well as a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Panel Discussion from Take-Two Interactive throughout the day.
– Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
■ June 15 (Tue), pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
– The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
– BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games, and GameSpot will also have focused events.
– The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.