Primary Source …Detected: Niantic, Inc
Secondary Source…Detected: Pokémon GO
Connection: Established…Initialising Repetitively Improvised and Stimulus-Enriched Modulator for Advanced Research Android. (R.I.S.E.M.A.R.A)
Accessing information transferred from Syndetira…CODE: Azerith
Welcome to the data archive, I am your hosting android R.I.S.E.M.A.R.A. I have received information from Syndetira Azerith that the connection with Pokémon Go had been modified and the game data had been updated. In order to keep all gamers in touch with the latest information, I will explain some of the modified contents in detail.
The following information are from the primary source:
– Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
– Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
– Refined certain Gym animations
– Improved memory issues
– Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
– Modified battle damage calculation
– Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
– Updated Pokémon details screen
– Updated achievement medal images
– Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
– Minor text fixes
Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
All players can now edit the appearance of their in-game avatar. For example, if you have chosen Team Valor, you can now re-style your in-game avatar to support your team. This option is available through Avatar Icon (Bottom Left) ->Option Icon (The three horizontal lines at Bottom Right) ->Customize.
Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
Both the passive attack and active skill damage of all Pokémon had been nerfed/buffed. In addition, the attack speed and charging time had also changed for most of the passive attack and active skill respectively. The following link contains a list of changed passive attack and active skill, all credit goes to the original creator of the list.
Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
This would be the biggest modification in Pokémon go so far. In this update, Niantic Lab had decided to completely remove the Pokémon Tracking System – Footstep, rendering every Pokémon shown in the Nearby List with no footstep/paws under it.
According to the creator of Pokémon Go, John Hanke, the footstep system were removed to improve player safety and other personal security concern. On top of the search system removal, player will not be able to estimate which Pokémon in the Nearby List is the closest as all Pokémon in the Nearby List are randomly placed on the list. (E.g. The Old Z-method, which is the Pokémon in the top right corner of the Nearby List is the closest to the player, is no longer true. Syndetira Azerith reported that Pokémon on the bottom right corner of the Nearby List can still appear right next to him.) Also, all previous known spawn point of certain Pokémon had been changed, therefore a greater variety of Pokémon might be available in your area right now!
Right now, there is no incentive for player to loiter into dangerous places (e.g. creek, middle of the road and police station!) to search for Pokémon, therefore such behaviours will be reduced.
Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
The Pokémon encounter interface had been slightly modified.
1. Additional voices/sounds of the Pokémon had been incorporated in the engaging interface.
2. Extra dialogue displayed on the screen after Pokémon broke free from Pokéball.
3. Graphic of the background, Pokéball and escaping animation have been improved.
4. The in-game map had improved accuracy on displaying the actual landscape of the surrounding. Also, popped up Pokémon now has a longer radius of “touchability”, meaning even if the player travel further than the Pokémon spawn location, the player is still able to tap on the Pokémon and start the engaging interface.
5. Bugs such as freezing while catching Pokémon and other bugs have been fixed.
Updated achievement medal images
The achievement medal images below the profile page had been reworked, it looks cooler…at least in my opinion!
Minor text fixes
The in-game text had been reworked, looks bolded and clearer than before.
Jammer Wave Incoming…Connection: Lost.
A young man who is willing to devote his time to Connect Gamers to Good Games by breaking the language barrier. The journey of this young man started when he saw that girl in the tree…