All aboard for a chilled gaming journey like no other! PRISMATIKA and Galaxy Grove are thrilled to announce that their award-winning serene and picturesque railway simulator Station to Station launches today via Steam.
Station to Station invites aspiring conductors into an attractive voxel art world to foster growth and expansion by placing stations and creating connections. With each connection comes a transformation, turning rural environments into bright, industrious worlds full of life and colour.
Unwind and embark on a leisurely train ride through 6 meticulously crafted regions, each filled with unique flora and fauna, from dry desert sands to untamed mountain terrain, solving the puzzle of train management along the way. For those engineers who love more of a train-teaser, each level offers optional challenges, stack bonuses and unique mechanics throughout the regions.
Stack up your cargo, and prepare for a colourful and cosy ride!
Station to Station – Features
- Immersive dose of relaxation: Players will have the opportunity to unwind and destress in a cosy & calming voxel-art environment, designed to soothe the senses with its soft aesthetics and relaxing, adaptive soundtrack.
- Adventure through regions: A wide variety of levels will be available to play so strap in for the journey! Levels are based throughout 6 diverse regions, featuring three main biomes – Wild West, Desert, Green Scenery – each with characteristic flora and fauna.
- Variety of Industries: Dive into 19 unique industry buildings, along with multiple city variants, each offering its own unique buildings and resources, all created in voxel art.
- Real life inspiration: A selection of 7 trains, all based on real locomotives.
- Optional challenges: There’s optional objectives for those conductors seeking additional challenges.
- Diverse gameplay: Multiple card types are available throughout to diversify your gameplay, such as ‘cheap bridges’ (which reduce the cost of building bridges)
- Custom mode: Highly requested by the community, custom mode allows players to create an infinite number of levels of their own alongside those in the main campaign, making it a polished experience tailored to each player’s own expectations. Players have a whole array of choices from the size of the map and which terrain it’s based in, to a ‘Money-Free Mode’ for an even more relaxing experience.
- Full localisation into 22 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – LatAm, Spanish – Spain, Dutch, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian, Russian, Czech, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese – Brazil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Malay
- 49 Steam achievements
Post launch, PRISMATIKA and Galaxy Grove are already preparing for a future of comforting train journeys, with Update 1 set to release in November 2023, and even more updates later down the (train) line.
Update 1 will contain:
- A beautiful new region, featuring 5 new levels
- New cards, which will introduce fresh mechanics
- New building types
- An even higher dose of relaxation and captivating views!
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes Station to Station (standard edition), Station to Station OST and a digital art book, which will also be available as individual DLC.
For more information on PRISMATIKA, please visit https://prismatika.games/