Announced in Tokyo Game Show 2017 in September by Bandai Namco, mobile online RPG Sword Art Online: Integral Factor (ソードアート・オンライン インテグラル・ファクター) has just launched without any prior notice. VPN is needed.
Year 2022. Akihiko Kayaba invents the first “full dive” VRMMORPG Sword Art Online.
The game is not as fun as it seems to be. It can’t be logged out upon completion. “Game over” also means death in reality. A death game to be exact.
This is a legend about one player who has the wit to clear the game strategically.
Players’ character can be a male or a female with various customisations of their own. In addition to major characters from the past Sword Art Online series, two new main characters are introduced in this game.
Protagonist (no name)
• Basic navigation guide for Sword Art Online: Integral Factor
• Sword Art Online Integral Factor How-To: Bind Account
• Bandai Namco reveals new mobile game Sword Art Online: Integral Factor at TGS 2017
• Bandai Namco’s SAO Intergral Factor CBT Now Live!
• Sega’s mobile fighting game based on light novel characters is in production